Get Paid for Sharing Your Opinion
Welcome to American Consumer Opinion®, a worldwide network of people who get paid for sharing their opinions and ideas by answering online surveys.
Get paid each time you complete a survey (a longer questionnaire). The average survey will take 10 minutes or so to complete, and the questions are usually easy to answer.
* * *
Membership Is Free
- Membership in American Consumer Opinion® is free. You will never have to pay any money to be a member. Your participation in our surveys is the only “cost” of membership.
- As a panel member, you will typically participate in several surveys a year. The average survey will take 10 minutes or so to complete, and the questions are usually easy to answer.
- Panel members can expect to receive a “screener” (a short survey) every month or so.
Make Money Taking Surveys
- If you answer a screener (a short survey), you will receive 5 to 50 Points.
- If you participate in a long survey, you will always receive an incentive (Points, a free product to test, cash, a check, or a gift).
- Incentives range in value from 100 to 5,000 Points per survey or research project, depending upon the time it takes. A Point equals a penny.
Your Voice Is Heard
- Most members of American Consumer Opinion® enjoy having the opportunity to make their opinions count, to influence the future. It’s similar to voting for elected officials—but here, you are voting on products and services you want in the future.
- We do hundreds of surveys a year to help companies do a better job. Your opinions really do make a difference.
We Protect Your Privacy
- To determine whether your household qualifies to participate in a particular survey, we need to know something about your household and its members. That’s the purpose of the questions on the Registration Form you complete to Sign Up.
- Your opinions, information, and advice are confidential. Your answers are combined with other panel members’ answers and reported as statistical summaries. Your individual answers will never be revealed to anyone without your explicit permission.
- Your name and address will never be used for sales or advertising purposes, and your name will never be sold to anyone.
More About Your Membership
- Several times a year you will receive short surveys about your household’s usage of certain products and services. Please be sure to answer these surveys, because they help us select households for follow-up surveys. Always be completely honest and frank in answering these surveys.
- Membership is limited to one person per household. If more than one person per household fills out the Registration Form, we will only accept the first person who filled out the Registration Form.
What our members are saying:
C.C. – “I was delighted to receive my check in the post.”
D.G. – “I have been filling out surveys for many different companies, and American Consumer Opinion is the only company I have ever received compensation from.”
D.S. – “Got a $25 check from American Consumer Opinion today. That was surely a nice surprise.”
N.M. – “I just got an 8-euros check from your organization.”
* * *
About Decision Analyst
American Consumer Opinion® is owned and operated by Decision Analyst, Inc., a global marketing research and analytical consulting firm headquartered in the Dallas-Fort Worth area in the United States.
Decision Analyst was founded in the summer of 1978 in the State of Texas, (U.S.A) with one full-time employee. Today the firm has more than 175 employees and serves an array of Fortune 500 companies.